Looking for the best commercial coffee machine, quick brewing and the ability to make large quantities of coffee to keep customers awake are crucial factors. Whether you own a restaurant, hotel, or place of business, using a top-notch commercial coffee maker may ensure that your clients are happy and satisfied.
The top commercial coffee makers are equipped to do it all, including brew specialty beverages and grind beans. However, some are plain and only serve drip coffee. Think about the coffee you’ll need to brew to create the amount of coffee required to satisfy consumer demand per hour.
Additionally, it would be best to choose between brewers with simple features and those with more advanced capabilities and customizable settings.
Continue reading our buying guide to the best commercial coffee makers for more information.
What is a Commercial Coffee Maker?
Commercial coffee makers are large-capacity coffee-making apparatuses. This is frequently because they were designed to work in commercial environments with larger staffs, like hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and even offices.
If you want to satisfy customer demand, you must be able to quickly produce vast volumes of coffee, which is why commercial coffee machines are so important.
Commercial models come in three primary categories, like most coffee makers. Some are made to prepare a straightforward cup of coffee. Others, though, can support espresso making and drink customization.
Check out our list of the best coffee makers if a professional brewer is not what you’re looking for.
Bunn 33200.0015 VPR-2GD 12-Cup Commercial Coffee Maker
The Bunn 33200.0015 is an impressive-looking 12-cup pour-over commercial coffee brewer producing 14.4 liters of coffee per hour. It has two glass decanters and is built of durable stainless steel.
The coffee maker may be carried and used anywhere, from the office to the local café, and its splash guard funnel will guarantee that hot liquids are redirected away from the hand. On its top and lower decks, it also features two separate heaters. Even so, an automatic shut-off feature would be excellent.
This high-end Bunn coffee maker is straightforward because users must fill the water reservoir and switch it on. It is a terrific option for customers who need a coffee maker that works well and is also very easy to maintain. It has minimal frills and can brew up to 14.4 liters of coffee every hour, which is why we like it. It is simple, and the upper and lower decks have two heated plates.
- Has two warmers
- Stainless steel container for durability and easy cleaning
- No automatic shut-off function
Sybo 12-Cup Commercial Pourover Coffee Maker
The stainless steel housing of this coffee maker is rust and stain-resistant, making maintenance relatively simple. Additionally, it contains an indicator light that illuminates when the coffee is brewing and a hinged water tank top that guards against contamination of the water.
- The 12-cup commercial grade EFFICIENT DRIP COFFEE MAKER prepares a whole pot of coffee in about 10 minutes. The commercial coffee maker has made mornings much simpler!
- The warmer pads are made to keep two coffee pots warm, or you can prepare one pot of coffee while maintaining another pot of coffee warm on the top warmer. The on/off indication light indicates the condition of the more generous.
- A patented lid and spout design arcs the coffee poured into the cup and wicked the coffee dribbles back into the coffee pot to prevent a mess on the cup or counter.
Third-ranked Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
The Keurig K155 office pro commercial coffee maker is a single-serve device with a stylish design and four various brew sizes available to owners. One of the few available devices has a full-color touch screen interface where customers can program automated brewing for a later time or modify the brew temperature.
Before refilling, its water reservoir can hold up to 2.7 liters or 18 cups of coffee. However, some people might not find it convenient because there is no 12 oz setting.
|Special Feature||Timer, Removable Tank, Programmable|
Due to the use of Quiet Brew Technology, this coffee maker has a reasonably rapid brew time of under a minute and produces negligible noise while brewing. Additionally, its drip tray is detachable to make room for more giant glasses and travel mugs.
Why We Enjoy It: When brewing, it makes only a tiny amount of noise but has a big water tank that can brew up to 18 cups
- The sizeable 2.7-liter water reservoir
- Low sound output when brewing
- It doesn’t have a 12 oz setting
Gemini single-serve commercial coffee brewer by Wilbur Curtis
Looking at the Wilbur Curtis Gemini Single Coffee Brewer may seem strange. Its two servers have a few unique characteristics, such as double-wall insulation, which keeps the present temperatures constant without warming. This enables its coffee to maintain a rich flavor with ease.
The 1-gallon premium coffee maker incorporates a hot water faucet that allows customers to draw hot water for making soups or tea. Additionally, the coffee maker has a built-in timer that lets customers brew up to 24 cups without having to refill the brew basket. It is also relatively simple to use.
Hamilton Beach HDC311 Commercial Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Hamilton Beach HDC311 is a user-friendly commercial coffee maker ideal for hotel guests because it is Hospitality Approved. It can produce up to 10 ounces of coffee from a single-serve K-cup pack and is compatible with all K-cup groups.
The user won’t have to measure the ground coffee. It also has an easy-to-use water reservoir with a water level seen from the side. Sadly, some have complained that it has a propensity to leak after repeated usage. There are two brew strength options available on the coffee maker, and it has a removable drip tray that enables users to brew into more giant cups or travel mugs.
It is an easy-to-use device that works great in hotels. It employs K-CUP packs instead of ground coffee, sparing customers from measuring the necessary quantity of ground coffee.
- Very easy to operate
- Hospitality Approved for use in hotels
- Removable drip tray for more giant size mugs and cups
- It may start leaking after extended use
A commercial coffee maker by Waring
Why We Enjoy It: It is straightforward to operate and can make up to 4 gallons of coffee in an hour. For endurance, it also features a high-end industrial design.
Automatic coffee brewers like the Waring Commercial WCM70PAP were created with high-traffic locations like airports, schools, sizable businesses, and others in mind. It contains a 4-gallon heavy-duty brewer with a built-in hot water faucet for making soup or tea. It boasts sophisticated industrial architecture.
However, piping will be needed for its installation. Despite this, the machine’s colossal capacity allows it to fit a large 64 oz. Glass decanters and can brew up to 4 gallons per hour. Sadly, these are not included and must be purchased separately. The coffee maker is relatively simple to use and, because of its stainless steel structure, simple to clean.
- Make sure the coffee stem is in ideally because if it is not, it will not perk. Otherwise, it is working well.
- Bought this coffee urn for our senior citizen’s club. It’s faster than the old one, and our coffee tastes great. Delivery was super fast. Selecting and ordering the correct urn was easy. Amazon comes through again.
- I like the simple design that keeps coffee warm, the indicator light that shows when the coffee is ready, and the indicator that shows how much coffee is left.
- You Do a Lot of Coffee Service. You are likely to serve a lot of coffee daily, whether you run a restaurant or own a coffee shop.
- If this sounds accurate, an excellent commercial coffee maker can quickly help you get hot cups of java out the door.
- Investing in a commercial coffee machine is a wise choice if you are an office manager with a large staff. You may frequently discover versions that provide customization, enabling everyone to brew the ideal cup of coffee.
Nespresso VS Keurig (In-depth Comparison)
How To Descale A Keurig (Find Out)
Verismo VS Keurig (The Real Difference)
Best Coffee For The Holiday Season (Check Out)